FLC Speed Controller, Model 1238-6501
- Higher performance form, fit and functional replacements for earlier CURTIS Model 1238 AC controllers.
CE marked as a programmable safety device under EN ISO 13849-1.
- Models available for 550 output at 48-84V system voltages. These are true 2 minute RMS ratings, not short duration ‘boost’ ratings.
- Enhanced 64MHz micro and additional FLASH memory doubles the available VCL code space and provides more than twice the VCL execution speed.
- Six additional VCL-configurable CAN “mailboxes” significantly increases CAN master capabilities.
- Advanced Pulse Width Modulation techniques produce low motor harmonics, low torque ripple and minimized heating losses, resulting in high efficiency.
- Easily programmable through the CURTIS Model 1313-4431 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station.
- Programmable for either traction or pump applications.
- Field upgradeable software.
|Application / Function||