FLC Speed Controller Model: 1204-004
|Application / Function||Traction|
1204M, 1205M, 1209M, and 1221M series motor controllers are the form/fit/function replacements of the earlier 1204/1205/1209B/1221B controllers, with the added functionality of being programmable—via a handheld programmer or PC programming station. This means the controllers can be tailored to the needs of specific applications. In addition to configuration flexibility, use of the programmer offers diagnostic and test capability. These controllers are the ideal solution for a variety of electric vehicle applications, including industrial trucks, personnel carriers, material handing vehicles, light on-road vehicles, golf cars, etc.
Like all controllers, the 1204M/05M/09M/21M models offer superior operator control of motor drive performance. Features include:
- Universal logic board supports multiple throttle types and high pedal disable (HPD) options.
- Environmental protection provided by rugged anodized aluminum extruded housing.
- Simple mounting and wiring with push-on connectors for control signals.
- Plated solid copper buses used for all power connections.
- Thermal protection and compensation circuit provides constant current limit over operating range and during under/over temperature cutback; no sudden loss of power under any thermal conditions.
- Throttle fault protection circuitry disables controller if throttle wires become open.
- HPD feature prevents controller operation if key is turned on while throttle is applied.
- Plug braking diode internal to controller.
- Undervoltage cutback function protects against low battery voltage, including low voltage caused by external loads.
- Easily programmable through the handheld programmer or PC programming station.
Familiarity with your 1204M/05M/09M/21M controller will help you install and operate it properly. We encourage you to read this manual carefully. If you have questions, please contact.
|Application / Function||